Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
NO Problem

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on February 26, 2002 04:52:18 UTC

Obviously you have a point. I cannot prove in any way that life exists only on earth and no where else in the universe. It is just my personal belief. I hate to think that I came off too strong, but I just don't feel we ought to accept for fact that there is life on other planets.

As far as faith goes, I know what you mean about people who live their faith on Sunday, but that faith is not really part of their life. Yet, I do know a good many people who live their life of faith all week long.

By the way, the Jupiter moon example can't help to prove life on other planets. There are many M-class plantes in the Milky Way itself, but that doesn't mean any of them have life.... all that proves is that there are many planets similar to earth....The only way to prove life is to find it.

Getting back to the original topic, I don't think ufo's prove life anywhere. I'm not sure what they are, but I really don't think they are extraestrial....

And yes, I enjoy the conversation.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins