Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Conspiracy Nor Highway

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on February 21, 2002 03:44:40 UTC

Sorry, but I don't think we have a world wide consperacy nor or we on a some type of intergalatic highway.

Governments don't have the ability to keep secrets that great for so long a time, and even if they did, they don't have the the advanced vehicles that have been reported. The acrobatic twist and turns defy gravity.

I can't accept the possibility that we are some type of road stop along the way. That supposed to much...

As I have said before something is going on here that is far greater than our feeble minds can at this time comprehend. To back that statement up I give you the following facts:

1)We know something is going on. The number of reports by honest people makes that point abundently clear.

2)We have all kinds of visual evidence. Besides eye witness reports from reliable sources, we have pictures, vidios, and films that many experts state as untampered.

3)We have reports from honest people concerning abductions, close encounters, physical injuries etc.

4)We have seen the crafts do things that defy physics. 90 degree turns at 1000 mph, disapearing acts, splitting in two's and threes.

5)With all this evidence we can't even put together a decent theory that fits all the facts.
In short we are baffled as to what is going on and thus I say at this point in time the ufo issue is beyond our limited mental capacities...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins