Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not Logical

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by L Madia on February 11, 2002 05:02:15 UTC

Though I do believe people are seeing things because the sheer amount of sitings make an argument to the contrary rediculas, I don't think what people are seeing are spaceships from another planet. I believe that concept is not logical. Here is why?

1) Too many different beings spotted....
It really doesn't make sense that hundreds of different beings are being spotted all the time. Are there really that many creatures out there that interested in earth.

2) The same technology...........
Can it really be that all these beings have developed the same technology for space travel at the same time? What are the odds against that?

3) What is the reason..........
NO real contact, but they seem to be stupid enough to be seen. The crafts let themselves be spotted and indeed seem the like the exposure... Yet at other times seem to hide...no sense in that...

4) Intelligent...........
What is the rational for these so called visits? Would intelligent creatures do what they do?

For these reasons and many more I have concluded ufo's are not extrateristial.....what do you think?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins