Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Closed But Poss Right

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on February 21, 2002 03:58:29 UTC

Actually I wouldn't consider my mind closed. I have extensivly investigated ufo's and though I am sure something is going on I do not think we are being visited by aliens.

I am aware of "the odds are for intelligent life theory". The problem with that theory is, it pre-supposes life is not unique. We have no idea what the odds are for life just to come about. For all we know it is not possible...

We just like to assume it is possible and thus we come up with odds for or against.

I used to believe in intellegent life elsewhere in the universe, but no more. My studies have led me to another train of thought.....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins