Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: If He President Is ON TV, It Is FAR Too Late!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Stephen Campbell on February 8, 2001 08:10:02 UTC

You should be a guest on art bell!!!,i think you misunderstood me, first of all i do believe there are artificial structures on mars,i was simply pointing out that without very high rez images most people will not see anything other than a fuzzy pixilated mountain,hill or crater,even with high rez imaging(most)people will suspect image manipulation.
Most people dont care about all this anyway,they care about money,and security.
No i dont think the prez will ever get on tv and admit to the existence of these kind of things.
This subject is very interesting,and serious to you and me,but unfortunately its good comedy for most folks,thats why i usually only discuss these kind of things with close friends,i dont like to be laughed at!.
So what are you ultimately trying to achieve?,convince the most skeptical people that artificial structures on mars do in fact exist?, if so you must realize that these kinda people dont usually have any interest in anything scientific anyway,far-out stuff in particular.
It always has bothered me that so many people seem to be so conditioned to be alike,i hate hearing someone referred to as down to earth, i think school and t.v. these days does this to people.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins