Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: If He President Is ON TV, It Is FAR Too Late!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on February 8, 2001 08:38:30 UTC

Glad to hear back Stephen..and enjoy your words.

Personally, I have made myself vulnerable and also my professional reputation to criticisms of being "nuts" and jokes about "mars man" and comments like "how are the aliens?".

Yet people who dismissed what i was finding initially are now much less at ease with it.and many are growing in a disquiet belief that what I've presented on Mars is, indeed, artificial, yet they wish to talk about it even less given this.

Personally, i have conviction that people *NEED* to know of these things..what is present..despite their initial reluctance to hear it.

I have this conviction BECAUSE i have tremendous faith that what is on Mars.. is also on our own moon..and also on our planet..and will not remain unobtrusive for much longer: I believe a *singular* event will come shortly that will make these beings and our government's own "position" regarding them very evident.

It is not these "beings" whom I fear, but the responses of "US".. responses from fear, ignorance and blindness whereby these "aliens" are labeled as "fallen angels in league with the devil" as a result of the fanatical beliefs of the "devout" and faith in the partial truths of the Bible..and inablity to judge anything independently do to their "Faith"; fear of our own government using such a face-to-face encounter as a "REASON" to augment their own power structure and polarize the world against the unknown "them".

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins