Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: FAR Too Late!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on February 7, 2001 12:17:42 UTC

Thanks for your input gobeo!

I would be glad to hear if *ANY* of the items i've presented here in the imagery really strikes your eye and makes you marvel and wonder truly about what is on Mars...

I have been working on this imagery for so long now that I myself no longer have any doubt as to a current presence there.. and I am convincing others with scientific backgrounds and impressive credentials following their names...

But i am more curious and concerned how those less qualified in viewing aerial imagery and having to discern atypical structure from geomorphologic structure view them, not that I'd consider you or anyone as having NO abilities to eval the imagery.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins