Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: FAR Too Late!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on February 8, 2001 08:12:43 UTC

Ive looked at those "tubular" features before..and downloaded the hi rez gif image and examined it under magnification.

Honestly some of those tubular features in areas appear intriguing..but other areas have .. indintifying clues that they are likely some sort of flow form.. perhaps a volcanic flow with bifurcating channels that have been covered over by sands and periodically erroded.

I have spent little time in Cydonia and not a tremendous amount of time on the face.. primarly because *IF* the face is artificial, which i think is likely due to indicators of symmetry, I believe the area is old, relict and no longer haveing any activity in any time period relatively recent.

I have far more sites and images that are show overwhelming evidences of being immediately and currently active..

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins