Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Could UFOs Be Time TRavelers?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 15, 2000 04:12:39 UTC

Well, Mike. I think He made us in His image, like in the mind, a mind which can create things as He does. The word image connotes imagination. I think all things come about by thought. Possibly the solid thoughts of a God or Diety would suffice. Althe a creature may not be the Creator it could be allowed' to create within certain limitations, ie within the creation of the solid thought of God. I have no problem believing or 'knowing' there are other type creatures besides us creatures here on earth planet. I suppose Jesus could be other creatures savior too. But I had a thought. Why can't a savior look and ac like the creature he is saving? If Jesue looked like humans then why can't there be a bird savior or an alien savior too?
You see I also think in the image of God is also meaning thatGod has imagined us into being. He has this mental image of us and there we are! I think a savior is anything that gets you to realize the actual truth. Why not another specie at times? What about pure thought creatures. Why not?
Just because we humans have bodies, why not an entirely different kind of body sutle or gross or what about no body at all? The pssibilities are limitless. I like the idea of a thought being. And I believe that everything is, in fact a thought or an idea to begin with.
God is such a droal name for the Supreme. Perhaps He will tell us His real name someday. He is so beautiful He ust have a beautifull name. I kind of like the title Adoni myself as it is pretty.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins