Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Ball Of Fire

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Joe Postma/">Joe Postma on April 27, 1999 20:24:55 UTC

: I've seen a few planes in my life, and this wasn't a plane. There were three of us and neither of us thought it looked like a plane. Who are you to tell me that I saw a plane when I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Are you an expert or something?

You're pretty sure, but not absolutely. If it wasn't a plane, what was it? The facts that you described about the object describe perfectly to the tee that it must have been an airplane. You actually think that a UFO that looks and behaves EXACTLY like an airplane was flying in the sky? Given the choice, why say it was a UFO? Why not say that you saw an airplane? How is it that the UFO knows what color of lights to have on it, so as to abide by federal regulations on air traffic? Do the UFO people know our regulations and laws, and did they attatch lights to the outside of their spaceship to look more like an airplane so that earthlings would not notice them? Is this more likely than what you saw being an airplane? Aside from that, why is it that you want to beleive so badly that you saw a UFO, and/or that UFO's exist? I ask with an open mind, I am not trying to make you look dum or anything; I genuinly want to know what the fascination is with UFO's when all the evidence points to their non-existence. I am an astrophysicist (scientist) by the way.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins