Back to Home

Astronomy Discussion Forums

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Meade 10" LX200

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Matthew Sullivan on June 10, 2002 17:12:56 UTC

Hey Bob,

You should know me by now! :) Yep, I'm running it manually. Have to save up the money for a decent battery system for GOTO and dew prevention and save up the ambition to drag it a couple hundred yards to my observing site. I've got the Leopard Eyes on my hit list and I hope to see these and many other objects as the summer progresses. Sounds like an awesome object to see but I'm saving it and many other showpieces for sometime when I've got other people around with whom to share my enthusiasm.

Sorry about the circumstances but thanks for bringing nice weather to the area. Please tell me the surgery went well and you're not going stir crazy in the meantime. Did you suggest to your doctor and health insurance provider that a 10" f/8 adjustable apochromatic skylight will need to be installed in your roof to ensure a full and timely recovery? Take care and get well soon!

Matt

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins