Back to Home

Astronomy Discussion Forums

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Helpful Postings

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Thom Bolin on February 27, 2002 18:42:14 UTC

I have refractor... so my issues are different but found an answer for them all with the helpful Amateur Astronomers out there.

I'm sure that just by posting that question about the balancing act you are performing will do the trick. If you haven't already visited astronomy.com and read through their forums you ned to make the trip. I'm sure someone out there has had the same issue that you are having and has found a remedy for it.
And like I always say... if you don't expect hubble images you will be pleasently surprised.

I just couldn't believe actually seeing the rings of Saturn with my own one eye... not in a book or a picture.. but in real time.... just AMAZING.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins