Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A King's Duty:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 2, 2001 00:36:22 UTC

My Dear Richard,

Would you please send a copy of this prayer and a reference of where it is quoted? (I have never seen it)

I can say that what I wrote is true. That in Truth there is no doubt. I did not write that in humans there is no doubt.

Here is an example of a truth: A king’s duty is to govern his people well. A Bishop’s duty is to instruct the King well in good jurisprudence. The Truth is in the objective not in the King or in the Bishop though they both are expected to carry out the task of the instruction in the truth.

You see the problem is not the truth or what may seem to be a contradiction. Truth is not contradictory nor is there any contradiction in Allah. The contradiction, if any at any time, comes from those who know the truth and fail to carry it out well due to some obstacle of some sort (this obstacle could be a week conscience or a problem with setting the standard(s) in the self integrity of the person charged with the responsibility of carrying out the task which truth dictates to be carried out. Now because of some hidden or apparent problem, that bothers the conscience of the one who is chosen to carry out the task of the kingdom, we find that truth is sometimes mishandled by the said King because either the king is not instructed well by the said bishop or that both the king and the bishop may not be learned enough on the subject of truth or that one or the other or both are wearing the robes of the office which they represent under the guise of truth but when in fact they act in untruth. However this is looked at it is the people who put them in the office in the first place; because this was the wish of the people Allah gave them who they asked for so that on judgment day there can be no excuse. Excuses might range from: "Oh Allah if you had sent us a good king we would not have gone astray." to which Allah may reply 'Oh my people I ever did instruct you in the laws but paid no heed and asked of me to give you one who would do for you what you desired of them and not one who would guide you well for out of selfishness and greed did you ask to be liberalized from the laws which protected you from evil.'

May Allah bless us all with useful knowledge!

Thank you

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins