Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Vote Or A Blessing Or By Any Other Name

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 4, 2001 14:27:28 UTC

My Dear Richard:
you wrote:
"I live in a country where there is church state separation, so the situationnv of a Bishop advising a King could never happen."
--------------------------------------------------

A VOTE OR A BLESSING OR BY ANY OTHER NAME

That is what we are to believe. But believe me, the King or President or Governor etc. have minds of their own and they do go to their pastors or ministers or bishops and they do seek help from God through the scriptures and then they take the proposals to the special chambers and present them to the people for their vote or blessings.

You see, substituting the word vote for blessing dose not make a difference. You see, the vote of men is the blessing of men and it dose not mean that the blessing will turn out bad entirely. It just means that if the result of the blessing or vote seems bad it is only because we forget that the blessing has been that we have learned from it and will try not to repeat the want of the same desire so badly once more in order to get the same bad results. (Bill Clinton: People blessed him in to office. He made many errors and some good decisions. He exposed our children and his own child to many embarrassments. The result was that we saw that the majority of the country suffers from the same ailment as its own leader. Now having realized this the people voted or blessed another leader whom they are praying to be a good example to the people and their children. I have come to realize that the leader of any nation is the best indicator or gauge for assessing what its people are suffering from or benefiting from).

As Ever Humble

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins