Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Is Faith Not Needed?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 28, 2001 02:12:59 UTC

My dear Richard,

You wrote:
"If I Could Conclude That God Exists I Would Not Need Faith"

Some may believe the above comment to be valid but it is a misconception because it still takes faith to remain faithful to the above-mentioned conclusion. One example is found in the actions of a former Angel of God (now a fallen Angel) who decided to challenge the power of God. We see the results in the difficulties we face in this world because our forefathers also decided to side with that fallen angel for to learn by experience and not by faith in that free knowledge which they were given by God. The forbidden tree proved to be poisonous in the end and it had nothing to do with useful (or good) knowledge.

Faith is when one obeys the command(s) of the one true God (Allah) without question because once a conclusion is reached one must then obey his God without question or become a renegade. From within this fallen world one now has to obtain the original knowledge that our forefathers did lose to an inherent desease of the mind.

As ever faithful to Allah (our one and only true God).

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins