Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
English Literature

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 31, 2001 18:21:27 UTC

My dear Richard,

Please try reading some English Literature and the Cole's notes if you have not attained the habit of reading between the lines.
If you see contradiction in my interpretation of Islam then I am as unfortunate as Jesus (peace be on him) where he was saying one thing but others understood it in a different way. Perhaps it may be that some who read and can not see what is said need to visit a neurologist to have their illogic circuits reformatted in to logic circuits.

I pray that the light of Allah (THE ABSOLUTE OWNER OF TRUTH) brighten the pretend game(s) that some play with themselves!

All I have tried to do here, on this forum, is to show, those who subscribe to reading, that God’s news is only good and it gets better.

Peace!

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins