Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Materialistic Scripture

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on August 27, 2001 19:29:55 UTC

Compared to most previous ages. If I had been I probably could say all, we now live in materialistic heaven, and for sure many in those past ages, and still some today live in hell.
That means that the scientific publications that are the groundrock of this heaven must be scripture. If god exists. then you Alexander and all the other scientists who have contributed to this scripture are its prophets. The only difference between you and me is that I think something like god exists and that his/here/or its current truth is coming from science. Hopefully someday we will all find out one way or the other.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins