Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Asked: "What Dose The Book Claim?"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 27, 2001 18:00:36 UTC

You asked: "What dose the book claim?"

My reply is for you to buy it and find out for yourself! If you do not like what you read return it!! (That is if the store policy allows returns!! OK!!!)

Some chose to avoid a lawsuit because some books have a copyright!!!! OK!!!!

And If I were to put in my own words what the book claimed then my writing would be an interpretation. I do not wish to interpret this book!! It is scientific and based on irrefutable facts that no one has been able to derail!!! Ok!!!

Consider yourself challenged!! Try and find one flaw in the logic and science of this book!!!! OK?

Should any one want a copy of this book as a gift. I am not offering any gifts and not asking for any. I have seen and learned from observing what human generosity can do to the one trying to be generous and humble at the same time.

I wish to remain humble and peruse useful knowledge for to share with others in the same manner that I did find it myself.

If you are attempting to tempt me in to surrendering to your wish I am not budging. If your budget is limited then I suggest you look for the book in a library or have a library order one in for you to read. The answer to your question is in the text of the book not in my interpretation.

Respectfully

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins