Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Have A Bad Habit Of Being Irritating

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on August 27, 2001 18:59:42 UTC

Whenever anyone poses a question to you, you either change the subject by asking an irrevevant question as in this reply to Alex:

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/9698.shtml

or you divert the argument to countless biased links. It's starting to get old.

I have an idea, Jisbond. Let's pretend I don't feel like spending $15 for a book I would only read for the sake of this argument. Let's pretend that you are capable of holding an opinion instead of redirecting others' opinions. Let's pretend that you are capable of defending your opinion in a conversational format. It's a lot harder to argue with someone intelligent than to argue with an unresponding book, Jisbond. Give it a try once in a while.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins