Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Life Without Law Is Anarchy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 22, 2001 05:40:58 UTC

My dear Richard,
You cannot be more wrong in your deduction! All I am saying is that one has to know the reason why a particular saying is said and at what time and for what reason.

What I am saying is that the two are inseparable! Can you not see that life without law is anarchy and law without life is empty!

We may be getting in to politics but let us try and settle a possible misunderstanding.

For the record: suicide bombing or terrorism is not Islamic at all. Can one say that Irish I.R.A. are Muslims because they practice terrorism? No. Indeed no! Labeling any group of activist with the wrong label is most wrong; it breeds hate and fascism.

Some belive Zionisem is a form of fascisem and a Zionist is not a Jew or Muslim (one who has surrendered to the will of the one creator/God). some belive that the word Zionist and Natzi have something in common in the way of spelling (because some people hide names in mutated words)

Jisbond

For ever peace

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins