Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Look Under The Authorship Of The New Testament Bible.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 22, 2001 15:35:07 UTC

Ok show me where (you found) Jesus & other Messengers of God partook in taking wine first please (please specify the chapters and verses in the testaments).

I know where the gospels according to Mathew, Mark, Luke & John write about it. But you must realize that these gospels are anonymous and the names that are attached to them are fictitious. Look under the authorship of the New Testament Bible. You will see that the bible that most people reed will state that the authors are unknown. So we have to first know that the affidavits are completely true or not. Then the allegations with regard to the participants in ceremonies that promote intoxicating drinks can be better tackled.

Allah Willing, I shall come up with a legitimate reply for every occasion with regard to your inquiry.

As ever humble

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins