Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Logic Circuits Do Not

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 7, 2001 22:15:19 UTC

My Dear Harvey,

After reading the pages of books, and reasoning as I stated in the prior messages, I honestly can not state the above, as you suggest about the my GOD (ALLAH), because I and a billion billion others have reached the same conclusion that there must the ONE GOD (by what ever beautiful name one calls out to the ONE GOD of all created things in the visible and invisible worlds and all things in between them too.) To do so I would have to be living in total denial of the facts as I pointed them out. Most people's Logic circuits do not allow them to think in this way as the circuits have been formed based on the only three possibilities. Even in any imagination the following three are the only possibility. Or can one say that one is an imagination of some manifested imagination which itself needs a place of origin to be generated from? No I tell you I cannot fool myself.

There are only three ways of how life came to be:

a. life either is created, or made, or caused by nothing at all (i.e. it came out of nothing.

or

b. life is the creator of itself.

or

c. life has a creator, cause, or maker, outside itself.

Please: you are welcome to produce your evidence for God not existing at all.

As Ever Humble

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins