Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Matter Energy Is Fully Understood... THE ONE GOD Is Not Matter.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 9, 2001 01:20:30 UTC

.... Until energy is fully understood...

The energy which holds the power to create belongs only to our creator and can never be disclosed to the created creature for it will be an antithesis to the essence and attribute of God-hood which title forbids any partnership for the definition to stand.

We already know about E=MC(sq.) and how it applies to existing matter which Allah did bring from out of naught. This formula cannot apply to the God that i am introducing.

... Just look at the human brain. Look at how the brain's "energy" can influence things outside of the body.

You mean like a witch or a wizard as in magic and chemistry like in vapors or puffs of smoke or such?

Or by way of communication in words and movement of our vocal cords and body expression(s) etc. ?

... Key words: "as we know it". Obviously we don't KNOW it...

How should one be concerned with something that has no power to prove itself in the eternal domain of Allah. And where is this other realm or domain where is this other god that can produce the same evidence that our one GOD "Allah" shows us in ourselves and in one another and in the skies and in the seas and in the galaxies as we see them before our eyes. This other god will have to produce for us the same and more to be considered alive as Allah. This other god must be an imaginary god a caprice or what is his name. I am certain that Allah is the only God and there is none other besides Allah under any stretch of the imagination for the scientifically "written" reasons that I have posted before.

The very definition of God is that there is none above this entity. This is what I am trying to clear up. I am so sadden to have seen (for over one year and one half) how many who write can not even agree on God because they all give their
god(s) finite attributes. For this reason the science of evolution in creation (such as black holes etc.) can not be discussed because we are all looking for one purpose or another to all of life for ourselves when in-fact we are all in the same boat and can not even migrate from earth physically for expanding the human frontiers in to other planes for a sustainable life.

We all must stick to this concept of One Absolute, Without Decay, and Totally Self- sufficient God in order to comply by the meaning of the title. And please do not tell me about planet and weather gods. They all serve Allah for the planets are not there to guide us all the time (every second) and the weather gods of the Greeks are all subject to running out of wind or other matter and they are all dependent on other lesser or greater generated powers that originate only from Allah. Even the planets and the stars are subject to decay and cannot qualify as The True ONE GOD “ALLAH”.

How can any professional scientist or academic student consider a speculation of another parallel GOD when there is absolutely no proof of another equal or greater or less great god of any form that can even qualify for the title of GOD the creator of all things. Can we visit this other god? Can this other god visit us? Can this other god sustain our lives? And please we are not talking about money-god for to some it is their god for it dose rule them for they will kill for it but the same killers can not use the same money to create even a single cell being from out of naught as dose Allah with a single word such as “BE” and it “IS”.

With true loving kindness and understanding

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins