Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
People Use The Choice Which Harms Others.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Caprinicus on July 8, 2001 14:38:51 UTC

I might as well mention this since you will continue to argue your mindset. Choices are around us everyday, and GOD allows us to make those choices wheter they're good, or bad. People have the ability to destinguise between which is good and which is bad. But even then, he has given us the ten commandments for those hard headed individuals who try to say they didn't know, or that their brain told them it was ok etc.

But here's the hard part many people refuse to accept.

If you commit a crime which harms a child of GOD, you will go to hell. No I'm not trying to say you better believe in GOD or you'll go to hell, I'm saying that crim does not go unpunished. GOD gives us the free-will to do anything, but you will pay later.

A child of GOD is those who believe in GOD as their father and creator.

If you say GOD is not your father or creator, GOD too will say you are not his son during judgement.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins