Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thats Not What You Said, And You Know It.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Motumos on July 5, 2001 15:26:15 UTC

You are not trying to say "Darwings theory of evolution" is the same as "Adaptation". So why try to say that they are both the same? If a dark person from Africa looks so deferent from a light skined european, that is still the same species, and this is "adaptation", which is completely different than "Darwins Theory of evolution".

Darwings theory of evolution is saying that all life was created by itself and that it started from one single species, and that it is a continous process. Darwings theory of evolution is false for several reasons which I already posted in my previous posts and I don't want to keep going in circles.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins