Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Is For Russ.......The Software Continues To Screw Up.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lee on July 8, 1999 09:14:05 UTC

: No no no no no.

: You see the problem we are beginning to develop here is that YOU continue to ASK questions but you NEVER answer any.

: I will not engage in discourse with someone who does this since in it not a genuine discourse if you do not contribute equally.

: We can address your Moon Dust and other issues all in good time but FIRST, YOU have to offer something in return for the contributions being proffered here.

: So...

: Back to the original issues you have not addressed yet... before we move on to new ones.

: I'll repeat them in case you have forgotten...

: 1 - If the Earth is only thousands of years old, why has God given us the evidence to the contrary?

: 2 - Where did the water for the Flood come from?

: 3 - Where did the water go...?

: This first THEN we'll get to your new (actually old I've heard before) issues.

: I know you would not want me to think of you as disingenious would you? Or as someone who sidesteps issues in the absence of any answers.

: So.. if we are to continue,

: Answers please! And lets see some references. This is a Science forum and Science requires references. "When in Rome"...and all that. If you choose to only proffer religious views, lets take it to a religious forum. This however is a Science/God Forum and the science part wants independant confirmation on statements. NOBODY's WORD is any good here, including mine. References required if you want to play in science.

: I know I won't have to remind you of this again.

: Remember, everyone else here is watching. So lets hear your answers and see your references.

: Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins