Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: This Is For Russ.......The Software Continues To Screw Up.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sergey/">Sergey on July 21, 1999 20:22:52 UTC

: : No no no no no.

: : You see the problem we are beginning to develop here is that YOU continue to ASK questions but you NEVER answer any.

: : I will not engage in discourse with someone who does this since in it not a genuine discourse if you do not contribute equally.

: : We can address your Moon Dust and other issues all in good time but FIRST, YOU have to offer something in return for the contributions being proffered here.

: : So...

: : Back to the original issues you have not addressed yet... before we move on to new ones.

: : I'll repeat them in case you have forgotten...

: : 1 - If the Earth is only thousands of years old, why has God given us the evidence to the contrary?

: : 2 - Where did the water for the Flood come from?

: : 3 - Where did the water go...?

: : This first THEN we'll get to your new (actually old I've heard before) issues.

: : I know you would not want me to think of you as disingenious would you? Or as someone who sidesteps issues in the absence of any answers.

: : So.. if we are to continue,

: : Answers please! And lets see some references. This is a Science forum and Science requires references. "When in Rome"...and all that. If you choose to only proffer religious views, lets take it to a religious forum. This however is a Science/God Forum and the science part wants independant confirmation on statements. NOBODY's WORD is any good here, including mine. References required if you want to play in science.

: : I know I won't have to remind you of this again.

: : Remember, everyone else here is watching. So lets hear your answers and see your references.

: : Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins