Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: A Tiring And Unmitigated Bore

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on February 23, 2001 01:48:52 UTC

Whether or not you're legit isn't all that important to me, but I think Rich is perfectly correct when he says that each of your posts are virtually identical. More importantly, you don't really back up your arguments. You sure can write, I'll give you that. There is little substance to your writing, however. You spend a whole lot of time saying how Information theory supposedly irons out flaws in quantum physics (I don't buy it, but I won't deny anything) but you don't have any math or equations that I've seen to support your claims. Several people here, I'd bet, would grasp it. This would be excusable if you seemed to have a grasp of science, but you don't. You skirt around major issues with vague references, but no concrete proclamations. You respond to critisisms with thinly vieled arrogance, with no real counter attack. A warning sign of a hollow arguments that I've learned to notice is the arguer spends more time attacking others than defending his position or offering legitamate rebuttals. Your posts always have a stink of hollowness.

You have a great command of the English language, which is probably why you were taken seriously for so long, but no matter how you shine and polish a pile of dog Language Removed, it still stinks.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins