Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Is The Poster "B. L. Nelson" A Fraud?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Morgan Powell on February 22, 2001 04:32:19 UTC

What's this about B.L. Nelson being a fraud? What evidence do you have? Also, who is the apparently well known B.L. Nelson who you claim the poster is trying to portray himself to be?

From reading some of his numerous posts I would say the poster is a person with good writing skills. I could believe him to be someone with a strong humanities background such as philosophy or education. Perhaps he has an advanced degree. However, I have my doubts about his responsibilities as a science educator. It's possible, but he seems too ambivalent about science to have been hired to teach the subject.

How can you tell if anyone on this forum is who they claim to be? Forums such as this seem an ideal place to pretend to be someone you're not.

Nevertheless, I'm not convinced the poster B.L. Nelson is a fraud.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins