Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Just A Thought....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on February 17, 2001 00:39:24 UTC

ok .............
i accept that the credibility of mystic individuals is certainly not in comparison with that of the scientific laws......
but
lets just
come on.....
i would like to find somebody in this forum...to hav a good bit of knowledge on the religious books....u r not gonna be able to conclude results by just relying upon ur" scientific truths" as they say.....u hav got to get the other opinion too....
eg
a lot of writers,professors even phd ppl claim that the religious books-----(read:the most ancient and believed books over the centuries)
hav more than just a few analogies to many a many scientific discoveries and theories....
quran for example ..(coz my knowledge of religious books is restricted to only this one)has a number of facts which were believed to be not in the sense of ppl a few centuries before...now by dint of advanced scientific knowledge we are able to find it and prove it too...
i will not be going for the related quotes from the book....coz what i want to make u ppl attend towards is ...just give a few mins to atleast check the credibility /truthfulness of religious books and for this particular post..without any distinction bw them......
i know in the next 24 hours alex will read this post..
he might ignore me..considering me a punk..
or he might just give a well thought full of fact and tactful reply to me....and so will do a few other members of the forum(if they do take it seriously)
but actually i want to be partial..u see,,
i want to feel both ends of the cord and find out the truth.....
come on give this a thought....
and plz dont be harsh to me..
iam still young and want improvment.....
IAMNOTAGENIUS

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins