Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Mental Retardation.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 4, 2001 09:33:36 UTC

Tell me does a clock run slower at the top of a tower or must I prove einstein wrong yet again .

You are another scientific addition to the three blind mice Newton / Einstein / Hubble , that has now reached enormous proportions , whilst you lack any faith then you is the one who remains blind that gravity does not exist and is just a theoretical calculation conjured by the pied pipers in science that seem to ignore commonsense, a follower you are yes indeed a mouse that hears no other sound than the scientific flute that has lead you all to the pit of death a blackhole where yet again the pinacle of science remains to explain any further an ongoing occurrance that leaves science baffled on a continuous basis and you have the nerve to say light has no answers when it is by which you exist.

Science being your clock of understanding then when it strikes then you all scurry up to sit back and listen to its chimes, the thing that blind science cannot understand is that it tells the time but cannot see that it is wrong or accept that is mechanism does not function in phase hence the phenomena such as blackholes a place of nothingness , a pit filled with speculative imaginings that produces clear skies yet fails to accept that their is such a thing as thunder and rain.

Your scientific clock is like a huge swiss cheese full of holes so many that it almost becomes ellusive like the force of gravity , you all feed upon such a cheese and when you attack me or others then your words mean nothing for your mouth is empty your cheese is imaginary a basis of your science and your scientific understanding hence I hear your gnashing teeth but you starve , you have nothing to survive on but the reputation of high order , a tall grandfather clock who is deaf and has shaky legs and really does not know how to tell the time , it guesses and has been doing so for over 300 years hence that explains why this scientific cheese stinks.

Tell me is that a train being met by a station or is it the rumble of your stomach , is that the kettle whistling or is it the piedpiper blowing his scientific flute , better run along little mice run along for it has been a long time since you last ate, an event on the horizon that as yet to provide a harvest or feast so until your stomachs are full perhaps then you would have good reason to ( SQUEAK ).

Yours

John Reyes

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins