Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Knowing God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on January 6, 2001 18:19:41 UTC

hi, Al, you pretty much adjusted this statement later in your post, but if I may perhaps add a little clarity re: "Those people who do not believe in God are that way because that’s the
way God intends them to be.": He PREFERS we all acknowledge Him, as is right; it doesn't necessarily follow that 'once an unbeliever, always an unbeliever' (and i'm not putting words in your mouth here). even the most wicked people might, at the last isolated, private internal moment of their last breath suddenly come into an acknowledgement of Him, and we simply just might never know. I think it is very important to remember, yes, we are all of us 'works in progress', and He's got no shortcomings of that task because He knows what's what. :) thanks. g

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins