Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Brian:Re: Something Interesting.....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 14, 2000 19:31:25 UTC

You wrote:
"...it seems to me to be a bit unfair since Muslim religion can be practiced freely and without persecution (rightly so) in predominantly Christian countries such as Britain would the same amount of freedom of religious expression be allowed in the middle east if that religion was not a Muslim one.

REPLY:
There is a difference between freedom to practice and freedom to propagate by FORCE. It should be free to practice or prorogate any religion that dose not bring any harm on others. It may and should not be permitted to FORCE others to practice what you or I practice daily. However, one should be allowed to argue any reasonable point for or against any belief and prorogate this belief in a peaceful manner and try to start a dialogue in place of exterminating the opposition(s). It may take years to reach small agreements nut years of talking is better than years of Killing(s)!

WHEN ONE IS ALIVE THERE IS TIME TO RECONSIDER A POINT OF VIEW AND LEARN MORE AND MORE. HOW CAN THE DEAD READ OR ARGUE THEIR POINT OF VIEWS! THE UNFAIRNESS IS THOSE WHO SILENCE ANY VOICE THAT IS SEEKING TO REASON WITH YOU OR I OR OTHERS!!

The practice Of Islam may seem free but there is deep rooted discrimination against Muslims and even Murder and genocide is committed against Muslims daily and as I write.

THOSE WHO KILL TO SILENCE A VOICE OR MAKE LAWS THAT DISALLOW SPEECH IN THE CLASSROOMS ARE CORRUPTING THE LAWS THAT WERE PUT IN PLACE BY GOD. THE CLASSROOM IS NOT A PLACE OF WORSHIP SOME SAY; BUT IN DISCUSSION(S), OF ANY KIND OF SUBJECT, ONE IS WORSHIPING THE THOUGHT AT THAT MOMENT. SO TO STUDY GOD IN THE CLASS ROOM IS JUST AS MUCH WORSHIPING AS STUDDING MATHEMATICS ETC.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins