Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Brian:Re: Something Interesting.....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 15, 2000 05:21:35 UTC

You wrote:
"Christianity is total hypocrisy it doesn't have to be but it is, with the priests sex abuse antics, and it was a case of go every Sunday eat Language Removed communion I'm so holy but then I'll attack somebody or mock somebody ten seconds later."

"We must remember that it is not the Christian Doctrine but the dictators who act unjustly." The flaw is connected to the mistranslation of the modern Christian doctrine. The modernized Christianity allows any who is saved by the blood of Jesus to live in sin for ever (as it is understood by the most of the followers of the belief - as I understood it from the modern Christians when I went to a Christian school and at my places of work or trade)

"Muslim religion may be strict but it's stays true to itself but what about force when it comes to the Palestinians and the Jews fighting their petty wars over what they think is a just cause, is this not force if Jerusalem is a holy city it shouldn't belong to anybody and be neither but anybody who wants to visit it should be allowed to."

We should all try our best to make Jerusalem International. Even if we have to build a new Jerusalem at a different address.

WHO or HOW MANY of You are willing to walk to Jerusalem with me soon next year? Starting from England to Ireland to France to Spain and through Liberia and North Africa.

Allah (G_D) Bless You and Yours!
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins