Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"Phil O. Sopher" Why Didn't You Answer Me?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Laura Gentile on December 1, 2000 16:22:27 UTC

When I asked you why you thought we have two different beliefs? I said I agreed with you on one point and you said that great? We agree even though we have two different (bi-polar" beliefs. I couldn't find the reference as it was a couple of weeks back. Could you clarify
where we differ in our beliefs?
I think the universe will eventually bring us all around to the same belief in the truth. Even though truthe sometimes seems relative to each person, the whole truth is really the same for everyone. We all have to work within the same laws of the universe to survive. Agai, how and why do you think you and I have different beliefes? Do you know me outside the net in 'real' life? Answer the question.
Thank you
Wilderness&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins