Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Physics Of The Supernatural 101

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on November 23, 2000 00:21:56 UTC

Energy takes some form of mass to move along, and I guess that means vice versa, so for the light or energy to travel even from the sun to earth, there must be a medium it uses, I guess what you describe fits the category. I guess further that it does have a reaction between the matter/light or radiation and the mesh you are illustrating.
As far as dreams, they seem to be a semi-reality, because only the dreamer percieves it in its full form, thus it is the ego-reality of single intelligent life, and it is based upon experiance.
Our voice, and sight are communicated through channels of matter, even touch on a much more understood path. Gravity, the long unsolveable puzzle may be explained soon, could it be that matter attracts, and react in ways that can be transmitted along combinations within a fluid mass such as the ocean and fish? Do you understand the comparison? How do you fit nothingness (space between matter) into the equation? Time? Present? Reality? Limitlessness?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins