Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Physics Of The Supernatural 101

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 25, 2000 20:54:28 UTC

and sometimes acting upon the 'drives' fulfills the path, just like 'fulfilling the path' can also satisfy the drive. again, in tandem, with some synchronicitous 'coincidences' thrown in to confirm/negate the endeavors. interesting. now if i can just strike the good balance of thinking and acting instead of too much of the former. what do they call that? 'analysis paralysis', i believe! haha i still tend to think there's a 'wave' of interrelationship between the imagination/curiosity and the ability to be part of the cause of things happening, if there is a parallel/relationship between the two 'ethers' of imagining and prayer/envisioning/desiring. just like, with 'harmful' energy intentionally put forth by negative people, there must be an equal and opposite force existing from positive people. wouldn't that be a law?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins