Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
About God, Life And Death (2)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Devita on November 22, 2000 03:41:22 UTC

2. Death
Death is not the end. It is a start of a real life. Eternal life, heaven and hell will sound like a story to you. But listen to me...eternity means no time. We've known that THERE IS another dimension. So it's not impossible to consider that there is other universe with no time.
The story about the beauty of angels and heaven is just to tell us that this other universe is extremely different from ours.

Saying that these all are impossible is like to say to our ancestors that we can fly to the moon. Something impossible 100 years a go may be possible now. These all are not impossible, but we haven't reached them yet !
The tendency of people in this scince era is to narrow down all possibilities into our limited knowledge, instead of enlarging our knowledge onto the infinite universe.
Well, I can say no more because I realize that my words will only reduce the beauty of God. It reminds me of my conversation with a friend.
I saw a very beautiful girl, the I reported to a friend. I told him how beautiful she is, but my friend could never imagine because the most beautiful girl he's ever seen is less beautiful than the girl whom I saw.
This situation is similar to ours.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins