Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Example

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 21, 2000 00:35:12 UTC

where do i see the will and intent in nature?
we know certain things orbit others. but why? why don't they just bounce off each other willy nilly? what's with this gravity stuff? we see how helpful it is to us (or a hindrance). past that are things science may never explain. lightning being drawn to my neighbor - PERSONALLY. ;) just when i thought it was 'chance' a doe nearly ran me over, just 6 months later, 500 miles away, a doe nearly ran me over. why do we find fish on the deepest ocean depths where sun doesn't shine looking all pretty like a tropical parrot?

science is the study of patterns, repititions (laws). we find them in so many things, we are sure there are more in areas we continue to study. if we, who are small and fallible, can straighten our bedrooms intentionally, or direct our kids to do so to keep order, is it not then POSSIBLE there was someone bigger than our collective selves capable of 'building' this universe, and our 'bedroom' (the earth) somewhere therein?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins