Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Escape From Hell Is A Perk

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 18, 2000 04:39:32 UTC

did you ever see a photo of a lovely landscape in a foreign country and imagine visiting it because it had colors and pastures and creatures new and exciting? i'm looking forward to the other side of the grave because of promises i know will be kept as they were on this side. i know it will be better than any of my best days here. just like, with equal and opposite reaction, the hurt and evil of this world will seem like paradise compared to that available in hell.

sure, we COULD get recycled and return. but i tend to believe god is equally capable, if not more inclined, to make a new person every time, to show that there is no end to his creativity and enthusiasm. if every handmade pot is slightly different because it is not cast from a mold, all the more with humans, and a creator who does so not for money but for who he is and wishes to be, yes?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins