Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Wished, Also

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 19, 2000 01:29:55 UTC

for enthusiasm, and it was granted. as for narcisistic, i think if you were to speak with my family and friends they'd vouch that i disdain vanity, including my own. i'm not going someplace 'special' because i'm any great shakes. NOT at ALL! i couldn't live a thousand lifetimes to make up for my stupid mistakes/ignorance! (and what 'powers that be' would want to bother babysitting me through botcamp! haha) i'da killed myself a decade ago, two, if i could be totally convinced that this is 'all there is'. but here i am (and i'll pray god shows you much mercy for having so much patience with me - you certainly have earned it! haha!) no need to envy me, the water is there for all to dive into, and it's safe. at least we don't have to wait for anyone else so that we can take our turn! g

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins