Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Atri, Please Don't Bother Us With Irrelevence

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on November 18, 2000 02:56:12 UTC

Hello, Richard, I'm new to this forum. I have, however, seen the likes of some of the authors. Some resemble very much my mentally ill stepbrother and things he said just days before he killed my dad, his mom and himself in some sort of religious ideations. I'm a Christian, and I have some of your same concerns. I hope you will recognize that your questions are very legitimate, every human has much to learn because none of us are God, and we need to resign ourselves that there are those who will lead, follow, or get out of the way. Some are just more obnoxious about it than others! haha I am encouraged by deep curiosity in these days of apathy, and it's an opportunity to ponder a great many wonders. Like the Big Bang. You know how when you've pondered a design/solution, and the revelation pops up, and the overwhelming sense of 'correctness' and perfection? I think God, being greater than us, had such a wonderful 'revelation', and his version could have BEEN the big bang. I know life wasn't an accident, though. Too much enthusiasm behind it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins