Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Evolution

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Aragorn on October 11, 2000 20:16:01 UTC

I would like to put forward that evolution is in no way against the religous teachings set forward in the Bible. Now for those of you who are Christian, Jewish, or Muslim I challenge you to show me a passage where it says God created species as we know them. For those of you who aren`t religious I challenge you to challenge the mathematicians who have shown threw statistics that it is more probable to believe in a creator than to believe that this all came about by chance. For those who respond I am talking about Darwin`s theory not the Lamarckian Fallacy that is taught in most schools. Darwin says that nothing is ever taken out of a species that only things that are advantageous to procreation are included into the gene pool of a species. So there it is.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins