Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Awww Crud! (continuation Here!)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Andy™ on October 11, 2000 20:13:50 UTC

Sorry about this. The last little snipit of my post didn`t come through. I`ll do it here instead.

Sidebar here, interestingly enough, in that thick book God said time and time again, "Don`t mess wit` da Jews." Still rings true, eh? Hitler`s gone, Nazi`s gone. Jew`s still here.

Are TRUE choices made only when we are oblivious to knowledge of the future? If a father gives his child advice on a given topic, does he impair their free will on the matter?

I`m so elated to see you used father-son advice as your analogy! It`s perfect for what I need to say! Thanks, man! I like you, y`know that? ...Even if you ARE an aspiring med. student. :)
God`s already provided advice on the topics we make choices on. From our political stands (ie: Hitler t. evil, disgusting dirtball) to our eating habits (ie: overeat and suffer). Our choices in situations can be governed by the advice he`s already provided. All it takes on our part is willingness (toughie) and a sharp eye to situations (tougher). If God warned us in every big situation, he`d be being redundant, `cause he`s already given his warnings in advance. It`s up to us`ns now.

Again, I`m sorry about that. This makes your responce more difficult, I assume.

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins