Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: The Trew Phony

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on September 23, 2000 02:14:50 UTC

My friend, as a believer in Christ, what do I have to fear? I am centered in the soverign will of the Creator of the universe. The Bible says that "fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom". When you come to this knowledge, you will understand that to fear God frees you from the bondage of fear that binds one in this world. Fear of death is erased with the gift of eternal life. Fear of rejection is overcome by a Saviour who will love you deeply and unconditionally, often when no one else will. We live in a lost and broken world that rejects God. Is it a wonder that people live in fear? Often, without realizing what it is they are afraid of, they wander into professional counselers offices looking for a cure for their fear in a bottle of tranquilizers, or all too often, in a bottle of beer. My brother, I wish I had the words to convey to you the feeling of comfort that cushions my soul, when I walk outside on a clear night, and look up into the heavens knowing that He loves me in a way I will never fully understand. I will pray for you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins