Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: The Trew Phony

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by trew on September 25, 2000 17:19:59 UTC

My friend as a believer of science, I have nothing to fear death doesn`t scare me, and why should it. It is merely the end of my life a life that I will continue to enjoy until it ends. I have no fear of rejection I have the love of my faimly and friends. I have no need for the unrequited love of some mythical God. When I drink it is in celebration with my friends not in fear over my life. My brother I wish I had the words to express my sorrow for you. I know that no matter how much evidence you see, you will continue to believe in something that doesn`t exist and continue to love something that isn`t there. The true shame is that you will die a fool. Not because you are not intelligent, but because you lived your entire life believing a lie. The lie is convincing it is backed up by our government, our schools and the people we meet. If it possible try to forget everything you have been raised to believe, think about the matter logically what makes more sense math and science or an all powerfull man-in-the-sky? I know it is hard to let go of those ingrained beliefs I did it, but it took a while to accept that people I loved and respected unknowingly lied to me. I have no bad feeling towards them, they were tricked in the same way as many millions of other people. Good luck my friend. I hope you find the truth.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins