Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dr. Yanniru, The Chakras.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Neo on July 5, 2000 12:38:50 UTC

Dr. Yanniru,
You`ve made a great synthesis about the chakra. I want to know, what sura and verses of the Koran that tell about 4 space-time dimension ?
I also want to know the names that you derived from the data, and the places of the chakras.
I`m very interested in your saying that the totality of the chakras is considered to be the human soul and that you meditate with mantras that contain the names of god to strengthen your soul.
Now I want to tell you something, please don`t interrupt or close this before you finish.
I `ve received a message from outer space (keep reading !) that told me that there are life forms out there and that they will evacuate us when there is a giant catastrophe called "Polar Flip". The earth axis which is known as 23 1/2 degree will shift suddenly by 14 or become 14 degree (I forgot).
THE MOST INTERESTING PART of the message is :
They said that they can only help us individually according to the CHAKRA that will be seen apparently at that day. The appearance of the chakra, which is located at the forehead, is the result of worshiping God and loving others.
They can not help people who do not have the chakra. They also said that they will change their dimension to ours so that we can see them.
So I agree with you that to meditate with the names of God is good to strengthen your soul. I want to remind you that the Koran says that people who implement "shalat" or worship God will look gleam in their face at the judgement day. I believe that it deals with the chakras.
That`s all I can inform now. I hope this will be usefull for your next synthesis. Sorry for my english..

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins