Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Dr. Yanniru, The Chakras.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by by AstroFred. on July 23, 2000 01:03:44 UTC

Hi Dr Yanniru,, over a period of 12 months, i have followed your thoughts as i have done so with Philosopher,, im impressed with what i see,
therefore i keep reading your items, a lot of thinking, has come from these quarters, the likes i have not heard, from other sources, i have wrote many articles for paranormal magazines, no fees,projects, but i struggle to find the time to read about chakras and the likes, and to write lengthy topics to this forum, i find, that many thinkers write their articles but very few agree, theres a strong lesson to be learned there. which proves to me that no- one has the answers to true enlightenment, enlightenment comes from watching ,listening, observing, others. study the human mind as i do, most problems stem from there,
and lack of true understanding, also.
Im very interested at the minute in your Axiom Theories, as the link to much paranormal phenomena
if it is a half proven theory, then many things will be explained in the next few decades..

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins