Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Brzd Special Continued

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on July 3, 2000 18:37:48 UTC

Sorry for the delay, but I just noticed your response to my previous question.

I was struck by two aspects of your response.
1. without sin- no time. That is, time and the second law began because of sin.
2. Einstein would have no problem with a 6,000 year old universe because of time dilation.

Looking at these statements side by side, they seem to be saying that time along with the second began with the creation of the universe, and therefore the universe began in sin. I agree that time dilation allows for a 6,000 year old universe in the theory of relativity. But then the creation of the universe was at the same moment as the creation of time. And afterall, even the bible says that: as creation happened on the first day on the universe. So science and the bible are in agreement as to the coincidence of time and universe creation.

So that means that the Garden of Eden must have existed before the creation of the universe, since as you say it existed before time or the second law existed. I like that idea.

If we combine that idea with the scientific idea that the unified field existed before the creation, or at least the expansion and separation of our universe from what existed before, it says that consciousness preceded creation, and that it is therefore a fuction of the unified field. Shavism, an early Hindu body thought and practice also says exactly that, as does TM- That consciousness precedes and is more fundamental than material existence.

I also like the idea as you state that the sin of Adam & Eve applied to all existence. That is consistent with time beginning at creation. Also implies that Adam & Eve are like mother and father gods of our universe, and that there is an even higher god of all universes.

Just because the story of Adam & Eve comes after the six day creation story in the bible, it does not mean the Adam & Eve came after creation. The two stories are completely separate. And so now with the aid of your stimulating incites, Brzd, we have reason to believe that the Adam & Eve process overlapped the creation process.

Now it`s clear from the creation story that god did the work of creation and Adam & Eve, or consciousness, just went along for the ride. But that consciousness has since then been trying to direct the development material existence and finally life on earth until it has finally in us produced more of its own kind. That`s the kind of creation science I could be willing to profess belief in.

Thank you Brzd,
Yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins