Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Brzd Special Continued

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on July 5, 2000 21:17:46 UTC

A few more thoughts. Basically we are pretty much in agreement in that consciousness preceding material existence is fundamental.

Not sure what you mean by whose consciousness. Surely god created consciousness and bestowed it on lessor creations before material creation. If I read you correctly you seem to be saying that Christ is consciousness. If so, then I would suggest that Christ is not the whole of god. That would be OK with me but probably not you.

The UF, which I presume means unified field, is devoid of material and thereforenotmaterialism. My suggestion tht Adam is like the father god is I believe consistent with Judiaism. However, that was really just speculation on my part, as is the multiple universes. In fact, because of the signal-to-noise ratio, it`s all speculation. Only some things, like there being one god is more certain than the mechanics of the processes, like consciousness preceding material creation.

By the way, if our sins were taken away, why did not time stop.?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins